Personal data we collect
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We collect personal data as part of providing products and services to you. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as country
- IP address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
When personal data is collected
We will collect your personal data when:
- You ask for a quote
- You make customer enquiries
- You register for information or other services
- You respond to communications or surveys
How your personal data is used
We will use your data for:
- Processing your quotes
- Keeping you informed on Sampson Technology’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by contacting us directly.
Non-personal data we collect
Sampson Technology’s website uses “cookies.” Cookies tell us which parts of our website people have visited and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve our communications and products.
Protection of personal information
Sampson Technology takes the security of your personal information very seriously. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
Request your data
You have the right to access the data we hold about you under Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998. In order to make a Subject Access Request, please write to:
7 Gratton Court
- Your name, address, and what information you would like.
- A form of identification such as a copy of a driving licence, passport, or document containing your signature, and a copy of a recent utility bill that confirms your address. (This is to take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.)
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.